Home / Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro / Polls / Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection, Popularity, Polls

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection, Popularity, Polls

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection, Popularity, Poll ::– The latest upcoming super amazing Movie of Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan will be hitting the box office on 12th August 2016, so fans of both the actors are really excited to know whether which movie will be able or will be capable of breaking all the 1st Day Box Office Collection Records of Rs. 44.97 Crores (approx.) by Happy New Year (HNY) Of Shah Rukh Khan release on 24 Oct 2014 and Total Box Office Collection of Rs. 792 Crores (approx.) by Aamir Khan’s PK released on 19th December 2014, but before breaking those records they will have to break the record of Salman’s latest release Sultan Box Offic Collection Record, which was a super-hit film and all audience and fans loved this movie very much, looking at the Sultan’s story it had got great critics reviews. So now let us see that what happens on the 12th August 2016 i.e. Friday, who is going to rule on the Box Office Whether it is Akshay Kumar or Hrithik Roshan, most of the fans will be desperately waiting to see this Clash now let us see what is going to be the Result of Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Polls.

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Collection, Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection, Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Popularity Clash Reports, Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Polls

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection, Popularity, Polls

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Popularity Clash

Rustom and Mohenjo Daro is going to clash on this Independence Day on 12th August 2016, Eid is favourite of Salman Khan, but now these both Stars Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan are going to take this chance on independence Day. After conducting the popularity test by various news channels, Bollywood websites, random audiences the popularity of Rustom is more compared to Mohenjo Daro. The competion is going to be very tough between this 2 movie as we can see there is very slight difference between the popularity.
Rustom Popularity : 52 %

Mohenjo Daro Popularity : 48%

52 percent of people are interested to watch Akshay Kumar Rustom as the Stardom of Akshay Kumar is more as compared to Hrithik Roshan whoes last movie was not a big hit at the box office whereas Akshay kumar last movie Airlift was a super hit movie at the box office, whereas Ashutosh Gowariker most ambitious Film Mohenjo Daro is also going to rock the Box Office. Now let us see what is going to be the result of Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection.

Mohenjo Daro VS Rustom Star Cast Power

In both the Films well known stars who are very popular among the audience are going to appear. In Rustom we will be seeing Akshay Kumar in a role of Naval Officer and Ileana D’Cruz as his wife whereas in Mohenjo Daro we will be seeing Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde in main Lead role, below is the popularity of the stars.
Akshay Kumar: 12.5 %

Hrithik Roshan: 10.5 %

So now we can see that Rustom is leading the Star Power.

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Screen Count

Each of the Film wants to grab more screens in the Multiplexes for the first week, Rustom has the advantage of occupying more screens in the Multiplexes i.e. 52 % where as Mohenjo Daro will be grabbing the remaining 48 % screens. It is going to be a very tough competition between these two Films now let was wait and watch the Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Clash.
Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Collection Comparison

In the Battle of Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro there is going to be a huge tough fight at the box office as both the films are one of the most ambitious films of the Directors Tinu Suresh Desai and Director Ashutosh Gowariker. The expected collection of Rustom on the 1st Day is expected to be around Rs. 20+ Crore whereas the collection of Mohenjo Daro is expected to be over 22.5+ Crore, these are the domestic reports conducted through surveys.

Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Poll

Now most of us wants to know and give their reviews about the Film, now you can give your Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Poll by selecting on of the Films to rate the popularity of the Film. You can now do Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Vote Below. So this was all about Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Clash. Stay tume for more updates to come regarding Rustom VS Mohenjo Daro Box Office Total Collection Predictions and Expectations. Dont forget to cast your vote for your best films. Do comments below and express your valuable reviews for others.

Scroll To Top